Are you looking to build a successful business of your own, either full-time or part-time? Or do you have an existing small business that needs to grow? Either way, you will need to put together a “business plan”. Many books have been written about business plans, but for most small businesses it all boils down to asking – and finding the answers to – twelve very specific questions. This fast-paced, entertaining program will walk you through the twelve steps to building a successful small business, and tell you how to solve your most pressing business challenges.
Among the things you will learn in this program:
- the four steps to building a marketing plan;
- the two reasons (there are only two) why anyone buys anything;
- the four types of competitor, and how to develop a winning competitive strategy;
- whether or not you need business partners, and how to pick them;
- the five business advisors all small businesses need;
- the two places (there are only two) where you can find money to grow your business;
- the two ways (there are only two) you can grow an existing business; and
- how to deal with business risks and threats before they become overwhelming.
CLIFF ENNICO, a leading expert on the legal and tax issues facing small businesses and the author of 15 books, including Small Business Survival Guide, is an attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT. During the 1990s he hosted the PBS television series MoneyHunt, the first reality TV show for entrepreneurs. Today Cliff writes the weekly “Succeeding in Your Business” column for Creators Syndicate, appearing in hundreds of newspapers and online venues worldwide, as well as guest columns for Entrepreneur and other business magazines. A member of eBay’s education team and a frequent guest on eBay Radio and other online radio programs devoted to e-commerce, Cliff speaks to business groups nationwide on the business, marketing, financial, legal and tax aspects of running a business on eBay, Amazon, Yahoo! and other e-commerce platforms.
Click here for the video