This talk will address:
- What types of U.S.-invented products show promise in the global economy.
- Which products are successfully manufactured and marketed in the U.S. and
- Which inventions are making it in the post-crash market.
- What can American inventors do to maintain their intellectual margin.
We look at recent market trends and give advice on how inventors can
benefit by adjusting to the "post-recession" paradigm.
We examine promising industries that resist outsourcing,
including the medical device industry.
- Click here for Powerpoints of this presentation.
- Click here for photos of this presentation.
About Scott Keeley:
Scott runs Obvia, a Rhode Island business that helps
inventors get their products to market.